- High Res JPG (File > Saves As > Choose JPG > Move slider to maximum quality)
- Flatted PSD or TIFF (Flatten file > File > Save As > Choose file extension)
Illustrator: Put all artwork on layer called "Artwork" and Outline all fonts.
- EPS ( File > Save As > Choose EPS). If using CS4 save it for CS3
- PDF ( File > Save As > Choose PDF
InDesign: Put all artwork on layer called "Artwork" and Outline all fonts.
- PDF (File > Adobe PDF Presets > Press Quality)
- Genral Tab (Leave all unchecked, for Export layers drop down menu choose "Visible and Printable Layers")
- Compatibility Acrobat 5 (PDF 1.4)
- Compression Tab (Uncheck compress text and line art. Check the crop image data to frames)
- Marks and Bleeds Tab (Check crop marks, Check "Use document bleed settings")
- Output Tab (Color conversion "Convert to Destination", Destination "Working CMYK - U.S. Web Coated.."
- Advanced Tab (leave all unchecked)